All my life, I've challenged the status quo and been driven to grow personally and professionally. That growth mindset, along with a love of public speaking, and a passion for helping others thrive, has led me to build a career in coaching, facilitation, and organizational consulting.
As a Senior Manager for Global Leadership Development, I spend my days intentionally designing and creating ecosystems, processes, programs, and trainings for People Leaders (managers) at Slalom. I'm most excited to find win-wins for intersectional stakeholders that sets everyone up for success, through clear accountability and aligned incentives.
As the former Head of Coaching & Development at Insight Data Science, I coached 1K+ job-seekers transitioning to data roles in the tech industry in knowing their value, owning their worth, and thriving once they land their next gig. As a certified life coach, I take an integrative and pragmatic approach, connecting people with self-reflective tools and concrete strategies. When not delving into all things personal and professional growth, you can find me dancing to Balkan folk music!
- Skillfully crafting adult learning workshops
- Organizational Development and Effectiveness
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Planning
- Cultural competency, DE&I, and global awareness
- Change management and cultural transformation
- Directing and managing complex, multi-location, remote and in-person projects
- Facilitating targeted experiential learning opportunities
- Holding space for challenging conversations
- Community & relationship cultivation
- Engaging, empowering, & inspiring public speaking
- Coaching the person <not their problem> via 1:1 support
StrengthsFinder: positivity, woo, communication, strategic, activator
DISC: High I
A few of my favorite things
Being an Auntie to my niece
My home in Williamsburg, VA
Balkan Folk Dancing
My community at Proelium CrossFit
My boys: Giuseppe and Marley